The Nicoletti-Flater Associates Psychological Services EAP was developed in recognition of unique demands placed upon those employees in high-stress occupations, and the effects those demands can have on their health and well-being. It has been estimated that the United States spends more than $150 billion for costs associated with mental health problems.
Mental health problems in high-stress occupations require specialized techniques and approaches to help maintain an employee’s optimal performance level.
Nicoletti-Flater Associates staff is specially trained to work with employees in high-stress occupations and offer confidential counseling for a wide range of problems and concerns.
- Family Conflict
- Child and Adolescent Difficulties
- Alcohol/Other Drug Dependence & Abuse
- Depression and Suicide Intervention
- Personal distress
- Anger Management
- Marital/Relationship Conflict/Divorce
- Domestic Violence/Stalking
- Parent-Child Conflict
- Eating Disorders
- Grief and Loss
- Stress and Anxiety
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
- Critical Incident Reaction
- Panic Attacks
- Sleep Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Workplace Dissatisfaction/Conflict Resolution
Benefits to Employers for Specialized EAP
- Increase in Work Productivity:
Unemployment, absenteeism, short-term disability and/or lack of productivity can be addressed and reduced through the use of quality mental health care.
- Decrease in Presenteeism:
The term “Presenteeism” denotes when an employee goes to work sick but cannot work at full capacity. Studies show that mental health problems are highly associated with work limitations in time management, interpersonal/mental functioning, and overall output.
High-stress occupations require that employees are at their peak performance levels. Mental health problems, even if mild in nature, can generate costly errors for employers in this area.
· Increased Job Accidents
· Law Suits
Bonus Features Included in EAP:
- 24 hr. 7 day per week emergency coverage for all eligible employees – including post-incident trauma interventions
- Clients are matched to the clinician best suited for their needs – (no lengthy intake process or reassignment)
- No lengthy waiting periods for appointments
- Guaranteed confidentiality
- Multiple office locations for easy access